Sunday, April 8, 2012

Preoccupied Procrastination

Lately my mind has been all over the place, I  haven't had as much time for reading as I'd like to have because two of my college courses have been dumping tons of work on me. I currently have two essays to finish writing by the end of the next two weeks; one on the differential personalities of siblings and another on the effects of pre-determined expectations of teachers on student performance. Yep, I've got my work cut out for me.
I also want to let you guys know about a project I've been working on for quite a while. I'm currently writing a YA novel that I'm hoping to finish some time this summer. I've found a few publishers that I'll be submitting my manuscript to once it's all polished and edited to perfection. Once it's done I'll update you guys on it's progress and give you a first chapter sneak peak. I  haven't formally written the synopsis yet but I'll be doing that soon I hope.



HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...