Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Fictional Bucket List

Hey everyone!

So as many of you probably know there's a huge book community out there in the inter webs. One section of the book community is located on Youtube, A.K.A. the booktubers. JesseTheReader is one of my favorite booktubers and he recently posted a video about his fictional bucket list (watch here) in which he says his bucket list of things he'd love to do if the worlds of his favorite fictional books were true.
Without further ado, I give you my top 10 fictional bucketlist;

(Listed in no particular order)



Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses #1) by Ellen Schreiber


Explore the Sterling mansion with Raven Madison for the very first time.









Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep


Hang out with Gwen and explore the mysterious unknown nooks and crannies of Mythos Academy that students don't know about.
 
 
 
Old Magic by Marianne Curley


Time travel with Jarrod and Kate to the middle ages and ask people if they know where I can buy a boom box.
 
Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking


Wreak havoc in the Trylle palace with Loki (undoubtedly horrifying Finn and enraging Elora).
 
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker


I'd like to catch me a pirate ;).
 
 
 
 
 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling


I would love to explore Hogwarts and hang out with Fred and George and cause havoc with them.
 




 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


I think it would be so much fun to hang out with Augustus, Hazel, and Isaac. We'd have a blast being overly sarcastic and not following the rules. Traveling to Amsterdam with Hazel and Augustus to eat at Oranjee would be really nice too.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley


I would love to explore Melbourne with Lucy in search for pieces by Shadow and Poet and just stare at the murals for hours.
 
Forgive My Fins (Fins #1) by Tera Lynn Childs


Swim with the mermaids.
 
 
Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope #1) by Maureen Johnson


Travel all over Europe with Ginny following her grandmother's clues left in the little blue envelopes.
 
 
That's my bucket list everyone :) though a few of the above mentioned fiction bucket list wishes are subject to change from the top ten because one day I may read a really great book and love that world a whole heck of a lot more. What's on your fictional bucket list?
 
 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...