Friday, May 3, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday

Hey everyone!

I know I missed last week's Fabulous Finds Friday (FFF), I'm really sorry. It's the end of the semester and so much has been going on it's hard for me to keep up with what I'm forgetting to do. On Friday I had a feeling that something was off and that I was forgetting to do something. It wasn't until Saturday that I realized what I had forgotten. Unfortunately, I also forgot this week's Wordless Wednesday because of a huge exam I was studying for.

Today's Fabulous Finds Friday is about the funniest, saddest, and scariest books people in LA that were randomly interviewed on the street have read. I really liked this video, being the obsessed reader that I am, because you can see how one book can have different effects on different people.




  • The funniest book I ever read would probably have to be Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep. Her sense of humor is so dry and quirky and her books always have me laughing out loud.
  • The book that made me bawl my eyes out was A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks, that man knows how to tug at your heart strings.
  • The scariest book I've ever read would probably have to be Uninvited by Amanda Marrone. It wasn't a really scary book, I just don't really read scary books. But the boyfriend in the book was a creep. It kind of reminded me of the movie Fear.


What is the funniest, saddest, or scariest book you've ever read? Leave a comment down below. If you want to watch more videos like this Barnes & Noble have a 'Why I read' series on their YouTube channel.
Check it out here!



HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...