Thursday, May 9, 2013

Things, things, and well....things

Hey everyone!


This post is kind of going to be an explanation of a few things, an update of things, and an explanation of things to come. For starters, it's finals week. I'm almost done with my second year of college! Just one more final to go!


I also wanted to apologize for having missed Wordless Wednesday and Fabulous Finds Friday about three or four times within the last couple of weeks. The impending finals had me all stressed out and I couldn't focus on anything else, and well...life happened. Today I got my hardest final, Calculus, out of the way and I feel so relieved even though there's a chance I could have flunked the test entirely. I'm just glad it's over.
As some of you may well know, or may not, I'm studying to be a veterinary technician. I recently got accepted into the school of my dreams!! :D *happy dance* and I will be starting in the summer. That means while I'm in that school most likely The Literary Forest will be on hiatus.


I'm sorry, but medical school is tough and I'll have to give my undivided attention to school in order to do the best that I can. However, that's  about two months from now so don't worry! After my last final coming up next week I will be more active on this blog and have far more time to read, which means more reviews.
Speaking of reading, that's a good segue to get onto the next topic I wanted to talk about. Since my last post regarding the book ban I have borrowed and purchased books. I know, I know, go ahead and throw your tomatoes at me. I'm weak and can't resist books, though, having met so many people in the book community, I know I'm not the only one. I am reading a book off of my shelf right now (well not at this moment since I'm typing up this blog post) so that's got to count for something? I'll be doing an In My Mailbox post here soon to show you all the goodies I couldn't resist getting.

Next on the things to talk about would be the progress of Soul What?! my novel. Soul What?! is in the process of being edited, quite rigorously I might add, and is close to 80% done. If everything goes swimmingly I hope to have Soul What?! released this summer! I'm super excited, and cannot wait to share my debut novel with you all.
I think that's pretty much all I wanted to talk about today. It's currently raining here and I'm so very happy about that. Also, I've recently gotten into Doctor Who....and I'm kind of obsessed.



HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...