Monday, May 27, 2013

Super Exciting Fantastical News!

Hey everyone!

I am just bouncing off the walls in excitement right now! Just last week the editing of my debut novel Soul What?! was completed. The cover is done and everything is good to go. The publishers are going to be sending me a proof copy in the mail that I should be receiving sometime this week. I am just way too excited. I'm going to be going over the book to make sure that the printing goes smoothly and there aren't any typos that may have been missed during the editing process...because most of the time there are.


I'm just so happy, relieved, excited, proud that I actually followed through with a novel and finished it, and feeling a whole bunch of things all at once. The release date for Soul What?! has been picked and it will be available to the public on June 16! :D I can't express how happy I am, I'm probably just rambling on and being redundant about my emotions, but I just really wanted to share this with you guys since you've been with me the entire journey of Soul What?!

Soul What?! now has its own GoodReads page too!


Don't forget to add Soul What?! to your 'to-read' list.
Thank you for all of your support, I truly appreciate it. 



HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...